1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the responsible person.
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data in this context is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is LuxTek GmbH, Prof.-Pirlet-Str. 7, 66679 Losheim am See, Germany, Tel.: +49 (0) 6872 96539 11, Fax: +49 (0) 6872 96539 10, e-mail: email@example.com. The controller is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. Please use the suffix “Attn: the Data Protection Officer” when contacting us by mail.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or requests to the responsible person). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
During the mere informational use of our website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called “server log files”). When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
– Our visited website
– Date and time at the time of access
– Amount of data sent in bytes
– Source/reference from which you reached the page
– Browser used
– Operating system used
– IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data is not passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website more attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your end device and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data and IP address values to an individual extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data is also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO on the basis of your express consent or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work together with advertising partners who help us to make our internet offer more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the paragraphs below.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
You can also change the cookie settings you have chosen for our website www.luxtek.eu separately at any time in our red footer at the bottom of the page by clicking on the “Cookie settings” link on the right. A pop-up of the Usercentrics tool will open, allowing you to manage your cookies for our website.
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
In the course of contacting us (via contact form, inquiry form or by clicking on e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of using our contact or inquiry form can be seen from the respective form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for contacting you for the purpose of consultation and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. If your contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case when the circumstances indicate that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Use of customer data for direct advertising
5.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for the registration to our newsletter is your e-mail address, to which we can send the newsletter to you. All other information is voluntary. For sending the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter after you have expressly confirmed that you consent to receiving newsletters. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future by clicking on an appropriate link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by your Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of addressing you in an advertising manner by way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a corresponding message to the person responsible mentioned at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data in a manner that goes beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
5.2 Sending the e-mail newsletter to existing customers
If you have provided us with your e-mail address when purchasing goods or services, we reserve the right to regularly send you e-mail offers for similar goods or services to those already purchased from our range. In accordance with Section 7 (3) of the German Unfair Competition Act (UWG), we do not need to obtain your separate consent for this. In this respect, the data processing is carried out solely on the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If you have initially objected to the use of your e-mail address for this purpose, no e-mails will be sent by us. You are entitled to object to the use of your e-mail address for the aforementioned advertising purpose at any time with effect for the future by notifying the responsible person named at the beginning. For this, you will only incur transmission costs according to the prime rates. After receipt of your objection, the use of your e-mail address for advertising purposes will cease immediately.
5.3 Newsletter dispatch via MailChimp
Our email newsletters are sent via the technical service provider The Rocket Science Group, LLC d/b/a MailChimp, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA (http://www.mailchimp.com/), to whom we pass on the data you provided when registering for the newsletter. This transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in using a newsletter system that is effective in advertising, secure and user-friendly. Please note that your data is usually transferred to a MailChimp server in the USA and stored there.
MailChimp uses this information to send the newsletters on our behalf. MailChimp does not use the data of our newsletter recipients to write to them itself or to pass it on to third parties.
To protect your data in the USA, we have concluded a data processing agreement (“Data Processing Agreement”) with MailChimp based on the standard contractual clauses of the European Commission to enable the transfer of your personal data to MailChimp. If you are interested, this data processing agreement can be viewed at the following Internet address: https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/.
5.4 Advertising by postal mail
On the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising, we reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and – insofar as we have received this additional information from you within the framework of the contractual relationship – your title, academic degree, year of birth and your occupational, industry or business designation in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO and to use it to send you interesting offers and information about our products by letter post.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending a message to the person responsible.
6) Online marketing
Use of Google Ads conversion tracking
This website uses the online advertising program “Google Ads” and, as part of Google Ads, the conversion tracking of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). We use the offer of Google Ads to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising media (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. We can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are in relation to the data of the advertising campaigns. In this way, we pursue the aim of displaying advertising that is of interest to you, making our website more interesting for you and achieving a fair calculation of the advertising costs incurred.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on an ad placed by Google Ads. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your terminal device. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and we can recognize that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google Ads customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can therefore not be tracked across Google Ads customers’ websites. The information obtained using the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Google Ads customers who have opted in to conversion tracking. The clients learn the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a page tagged with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking, you can block this use by deactivating the Google conversion tracking cookie via your internet browser under the keyword “user settings”. You will then not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Ads based on your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO. Once you have given your consent, you can revoke it at any time. The use of Google Ads may also involve the transmission of personal data to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
You can obtain further information about Google’s data protection provisions at the following Internet address: https://www.google.de/policies/privacy/.
You can permanently object to the setting of cookies by Google Ads conversion tracking by downloading and installing the Google browser plug-in available at the following link:
As far as legally required, we have obtained your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO for the processing of your data as outlined above. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, deactivate this service in the “Cookie Consent Tool” provided on the website or alternatively follow the option described above to make an objection.
7) Web analytics services
Google Analytics 4
This website uses Google Analytics 4, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). Google Analytics 4 allows us to analyze in detail your use of our visited website and allows predictions about the user behavior of website visitors. This includes evaluating page views, scroll depth and clicks on external links in real time. This data is collected via the user ID, Google Signals data or the device/cookie ID of the website visitor. The IP address of the site visitor is automatically anonymized by shortening and provided with the extension “anonymize ()” to exclude a direct personal reference. Through the extension, your IP address is shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google LLC.server in the USA and shortened there. On our behalf, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. In this context, the IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google (Universal) Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Google Analytics also enables the creation of statistics with statements about the age, gender and interests of site visitors on the basis of an evaluation of interest-based advertising and with the involvement of third-party information via a special function, the so-called “demographic characteristics”. This allows the definition and differentiation of user groups of the website for the purpose of targeting marketing measures. However, data records collected via the “demographic characteristics” cannot be assigned to a specific person.
All processing of data analysis described above will only be carried out if you have given us your express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. Without this consent, Google Analytics will not be used during your visit to our website.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please deactivate this service in the “Cookie Consent Tool” provided on the website. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google for the use of Google Analytics 4, which obliges Google to protect the data of our site visitors and not to pass it on to third parties.
For the transfer of data from the EU to the USA, Google refers to so-called standard data protection clauses of the European Commission, which are intended to ensure compliance with the European level of data protection in the USA.
8) Tools and others
8.1 – UserCentrics
This website uses the cookie consent tool of UserCentrics GmbH, Rosental 4, 80331 Munich (“UserCentrics”), which sets technically necessary cookies to store your cookie preferences. This data processing is carried out pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in providing a cookie consent management service for website visitors.
8.2 Google reCAPTCHA
On this website, we also use the reCAPTCHA function of Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland (“Google”). This function is primarily used to distinguish whether an input is made by a natural person or is abused by machine and automated processing. The service includes the sending of the IP address and possibly other data required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service to Google and is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our legitimate interest in determining individual ownership on the Internet and the prevention of abuse and spam. The use of Google reCAPTCHA may also involve the transmission of personal data to the servers of Google LLC. in the USA.
Insofar as legally required, we have obtained your consent for the processing of your data as described above in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please follow the option described above to make an objection.
8.3 Microsoft Advertising
(1) We use “Microsoft Advertising” to display advertising content and process personal data in this context to measure the effectiveness of our advertisements and to analyze the potential interests of users. In this context, user profiles are created and stored in a cookie. Personal data in this context are the content of our advertisements viewed by users, our websites visited, online networks used, communication partners, as well as technical information such as the browser used, the user’s computer system and user times. Furthermore, the IP addresses of the users are stored, but these are pseudonymized by shortening or an IP masking procedure. In this way, neither we nor the service provider can recognize the identity of the user, but only the pseudonymized user data located in the user profile.
(2) The user profiles stored in the cookies can also be read, analyzed and supplemented on other websites that use the same online marketing procedure. The profiles can also be stored on the service provider’s server.
(3) In exceptional cases, data with a personal reference can also be assigned to the user profiles, e.g. data from members of social networks if we use their online marketing service and the social network links profiles with personal data. This depends on agreements in the relationship between the user and the network provider.
(4) We only gain access to information regarding the success of our advertisements, which we subsequently analyze and optimize.
(5) The cookies are generally stored for 2 years.
(7) The specific service used by us is “Microsoft Advertising” of the provider One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052-6399, USA; you can reach the website via https://about.ads.microsoft.com/; the privacy statement can be found via https//privacy.microsoft.com/en/privacystatement; a possibility to object in the sense of an opt-out can be found via the following link: https://choice.microsoft.com/de.DE/opt-out.
8.4 Plugins and embedded functions and content
We have integrated third-party functional and content offers into our website, which are in each case obtained from their servers. So-called. Plugins can include, among other things, graphics, videos or social media buttons. Initially, personal data is only processed by third parties when the user clicks on the respective plugin. This is because the third-party provider must know the IP address of the user in order to use the content and send it to the user’s browser. The use of such plugins is based on our legitimate interest in the user-friendly design of our website, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO. We use the following third-party services and at the same time expressly refer to their privacy statements:
8.6 Insight Tag
8.7 Webhosting at IMA-Marketing & Consulting
Since we do not operate our own server, we use the services of a web hosting provider in order to provide you with our online offer securely and efficiently. The services include infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, the provision of storage space and database services, as well as security and technical maintenance services. If website visitors use our online offer or communicate with us about it, the data entered by the users there as well as the IP address of the respective user and the access data stored in log files (files, date, time of access, amount of data transferred, notification of successful access, browser type and version, operating system referrer URL, requesting provider) are collected. The data collection is necessary to maintain the stability of the server and to avoid overload. Accordingly, we have concluded an order processing agreement with the web host within the meaning of Art. 28 DSGVO. The order processor processes personal data only according to our instructions.
8.8 Chat function
In addition to the possibility of contacting us via telephone and e-mail, we have also implemented a live chat function for prompt online conversation on our site. If a website visitor uses the chat function, we store the user’s identification number, the time of contact and the content of the communication carried out. The data is processed for the purpose of operating the chat service, which is the improvement of the service, transmission of content, answering questions. The legal basis for data processing in the context of the chat service is a (pre-)contractual relationship, furthermore our legitimate interests, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b), f) DSGVO.
8.9 Sweepstakes on Facebook, Instagram
If we organize sweepstakes or contests, only the personal data that is necessary for the implementation of the sweepstakes will be processed. Depending on the design of the sweepstakes, the legal basis for data processing is the participant’s consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO, but for purposes of abuse prevention and for security aspects, processing may also be based on our legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) f) DSVO.
If contributions from participants in the competition are to be published, we will point this out in advance on our part; an objection to this is possible at any time.
The participant data will only be stored for as long as is necessary for the implementation of the competition and the fulfillment of the prize service. Additional storage obligations may arise from warranty obligations under the law.
In the event that the competition takes place on one of the social media platforms on which we are represented, we also refer to the data protection provisions applicable there:
8.10 Evaluation platforms
We do not knowingly participate in any rating platforms where registration on the respective rating platform is a prerequisite for submitting a rating. We have also not incorporated any rating widgets on our website. The submission of ratings is completely independent of us on the two rating platforms www.kununu.de and www.google.de possible. We therefore expressly refer to their data protection declarations:
Kununu: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung at XING
8.11 Applications to job advertisements by e-mail
On our website, we advertise current vacancies in a separate section (LuxTek career page), for which interested parties can apply by e-mail to the contact address provided.
Inclusion in the application process requires that applicants provide us with all personal data necessary for a well-founded and informed assessment and selection together with the application by e-mail.
The required information includes general personal information (name, address, telephone or electronic contact details) as well as performance-specific evidence of the qualifications required for a position. If necessary, health-related information may also be required, which must be given special consideration under employment and social law in the interest of social protection in the person of the applicant.
The components that an application must contain in order to be considered in each individual case and the form in which these components must be submitted by mail can be found in the respective job advertisement.
After receipt of the application sent using the specified e-mail contact address, the applicant data will be stored by us and evaluated exclusively for the purpose of processing the application. For queries arising in the course of processing, we use either the e-mail address provided by the applicant with his or her application or a telephone number provided, at our discretion.
The legal basis for this processing, including contacting us for queries, is generally Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (for processing in Germany in conjunction with Section 26 Para. 1 BDSG), in the sense of which going through the application process is considered to be the initiation of an employment contract.
Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 (1) DSGVO (e.g. health data such as information on severely disabled status) are requested from applicants as part of the application process, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. Art. 9 para. 2 lit. b. DSGVO so that we can exercise the rights arising from labor law and social security and social protection law and fulfill our obligations in this regard.
Cumulatively or alternatively, the processing of the special categories of data may also be based on Art. 9(1)(h) DSGVO if it is carried out for the purposes of preventive health care or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the applicant’s ability to work, for medical diagnostics, care or treatment in the health or social sector or for the management of systems and services in the health or social sector.
If the applicant is not selected in the course of the evaluation described above, or if an applicant withdraws his or her application prematurely, his or her data transmitted by e-mail and all electronic correspondence, including the original application e-mail, will be deleted at the latest after 6 months following appropriate notification. This period is measured on the basis of our legitimate interest in being able to answer any follow-up questions about the application and, if necessary, to meet our obligations to provide evidence under the regulations on equal treatment of applicants.
In the event of a successful application, the data provided will be further processed on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO (for processing in Germany in conjunction with Section 26 Para. 1 BDSG) for the purposes of implementing the employment relationship.
8.12 Embedded features and content (Google Fonts)
1. Third-party functional and content elements may be embedded in websites and online offers. We use this service to design our online offer in a user-friendly way. The content is obtained from the servers of the third-party provider. This means that when these contents and functions are used, the third-party provider must process the IP addresses of the website users in order to transmit the contents to their browsers.
2. We use the service “Google Fonts”, through which we integrate fonts of the provider Google on our website. The integration takes place dynamically on our site. This means that when you visit our website, the fonts are reloaded from Google’s servers by means of a data exchange with Google, whereby personal data such as the IP address of the respective website visitor are also affected and transmitted to Google.
3. The transmission of personal data in this context takes place only after and on the basis of an expressly declared consent by the respective website visitor, which is requested at the beginning of the website visit via our cookie banner and can be revoked via the same route at any time with effect for the future. The legal basis in this case is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) DSGVO.
9) Rights of the data subject
9.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
– Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period and/or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing that concern you, as well as your right to be informed about what guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data is transferred to third countries;
– Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to have any inaccurate data relating to you corrected without delay and/or to have any incomplete data stored by us completed;
– Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
– Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified; if you refuse the erasure of your data due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data; if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved; or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
– Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
– Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
– Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned without delay, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
– Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have – without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy – the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
9.2 RIGHT OF OBJECTION
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A BALANCING OF INTERESTS ON THE BASIS OF OUR OVERRIDING LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON GROUNDS ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CONTINUE PROCESSING IF WE CAN DEMONSTRATE COMPELLING LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR THE PROCESSING THAT OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASSERTING, EXERCISING OR DEFENDING LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSES OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
10) Duration of the storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is measured on the basis of the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and – if relevant – additionally on the basis of the respective statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When processing personal data on the basis of explicit consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject revokes his or her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that is processed within the scope of legal or quasi-legal obligations on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (b) DSGVO, this data will be routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that it is no longer required for the fulfillment of the contract or the initiation of the contract and/or there is no legitimate interest on our part in continuing to store it.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6(1)(f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Art. 21(1) DSGVO, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct marketing on the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) DSGVO, this data is stored until the data subject exercises his or her right to object pursuant to Article 21 (2) DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this statement about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.