LuxTek Steel support pads offers a very high level of stability to large cranes, heavy construction machines and trucks even on difficult undergrounds, and can be used due to its strength to bridge smaller ditches and ravines.
Advantages and benefits of LuxTek Steel support pads
• for heavy machines and equipment
• very robust and extremely resistant
• safety on difficult and inaccessible undergrounds
• bridging of ditches possible
Characteristics of LuxTek Steel support pads
• made of steel
• enhanced with surface structure for better grip
• 4 weld-on brackets (standard: attached outside)
• RAL varnishing
• support pressure of up to 230 t depending on dimensions
The LuxTek Steel support pads are supplied as standard with weld-on brackets attached on the outside. Optional, they are available with eyelets, stacking corners or weld-on brackets installed inside.
|item number||item||weight||pressure 1|
|SP20001500160||Support pad LuxTek Steel 2.000 x 1.500 x 160 mm||approx. 650 kg||90 t|
|SP22002000180||Support pad LuxTek Steel 2.200 x 2.000 x 180 mm||approx. 960 kg||130 t|
|SP22002500200||Support pad LuxTek Steel 2.200 x 2.500 x 200 mm||approx. 1140 kg||165 t|
|SP24002500220||Support pad LuxTek Steel 2.400 x 2.500 x 220 mm||approx. 1250 kg||180 t|
|SP24003200240||Support pad LuxTek Steel 2.400 x 3.200 x 240 mm||approx. 1920 kg||230 t|
1 pressure values are only guidelines. An analysis of the ground by the user, as well as a consultation by LuxTek are highly recommended before usage.