Support technology - stability, stableness and safety for humans and machines
Often there are dangerous situations or accidents when working with cranes, construction machines or trucks because the machines are insufficiently secured and supported.
With products from our range of support technology you can prevent these situations.
Support pads and slide pads are used wherever a high level of stability and a large support surface is required with optimal load distribution. The loading point of the crane feet is distributed over the entire area of the support pad and thus a lower pressure is delivered to the substrate. This minimizes the damage and condensation to the ground and prevents the sinking of crane feet and supporting legs.
Advantages and area of applications of our support pads made of plastic
Support pads made of plastic belong to our core products and are especially favored by our customers, compared to steel, wooden or rubber models. There are several reasons for that:
- Robust: plastic is extremely resistant and can, depending on the model, resist really high exposure without any damage. Our products are wear-resistant and shatterproof.
- Light-weighted: support pads made of plastic are especially light-weighted compared to pads made of steel and therefore safe to transport. The pad can easily be moved which leads to a quick and flexible shifting.
- Durability: plastic is very durable; your support pad can be used over several years. While wooden pads tend to damage more easily through certain weather conditions, support pads made of plastic withstand this sort of exposure.
- Optimal stability: this support pad provides optimal stability on any underground.
Our premium support pads made of plastic in an overview
- Quality: the support pads are made of robust, durable PE-HD plastic and are manufactured by extruder process in Germany. They do not contain any plasticizer and are in accordance with all valid standards under DIN and ISO.
- Persistency: this support pad made of plastic withstands temperature fluctuations from -80 °C to 80 °C. It is resistant to heat and frost as well as UV rays.
- Individualization: on request, we are able to mill your support pad made of plastic with your personal logo or name.
Support pads and slide pads made of plastic: diverse applications and models from LuxTek
The products from our range of support technology can be used in multiple situations:
- Support pads: our support pads made of plastic are suitable to support trailers, mobile homes, containers and scaffoldings
- Slide pads: the slide pads provide excellent stability for the legs of construction machines, trucks, swap bodies, cranes and other platforms
- Ramps: rubber ramps and heavy-duty wedges made of plastic allow you to exceed obstacles smoothly and safe
Do you have questions about our support pads made of plastic or do you want our advice about other LuxTek products? Then contact us. We gladly inform you personnaly – also about how to rent road plates.